Monday, October 10, 2016

ETVR 3D VR Headset With Remote Controller



Link to Headset on Amazon:
ETVR VR Headset

I am very happy with this ETCR VR Headset. This is way better than the google cardboard. This headset has wonderful padding. I can press it against my face comfortably and get the best viewing experience. The back straps and the top straps have velcro so they are easily adjustable to fit different sized heads. Both my husband and I can wear this comfortably. It is not too heavy either. On the sides are knobs to adjust for focus also.

I have an HTC One android phone and it fit inside perfectly. I even have a cover on the phone and I didn't have to remove it. I do suggest closing the front slowly and carefully. This is made of plastic so any agressiveness may break that clip. The remote that comes with this has a nice shape and is easy to use. You do have to add 2 AAA batteries that are not included. For some reason it took 3 tries to connect the remote via Bluetooth to my phone. Now it connects just fine.

To test this out I downloaded several free apps from the Google Play Store. I recommend the Cedar Point VR app. It is a Roller Coaster ride. Those drops and loops were amazing! I felt like I was moving. You definitely need to be sitting safely when you do this! This VR headset performed perfectly.

Yes, I can definitely recommend this ETVR VR Headset. Well made and designed. Comfortable to wear. Great lenses and VR experience.

** Yes I had to splice in the quick clip of the roller coaster ride. I was holding the headset at a bad angle the first time around. All video is from this headset though. I am just not an expert on video yet. Thanks for your understanding.

Disclosure: I was provided this free VR Headset from RARO Group for evaluation and testing. All opinions are my own.
I did not received and will not receive any other compensation.