Sunday, October 9, 2016

Langria Contoured Natural Latex Pillow Review




Link to pillow on amazon:
Langria Pillow

Here I have the Langria Contoured Latex Pillow. I am very happy with this pillow. The best part for me is that it is not too high or thick. I like my head supported but not lifted too high when I sleep. This pillow has just the right amount of contouring to cradle my neck. One side is a little higher than the other side so you have a choice which you prefer. I would say this latex material gives a medium firmness support. It is not hard or stiff at all. 

This pillow comes with a very soft and nice cover. It has a zipper so it can easily be removed for washing. There is another thin cover over the actual pillow but that one is not removeable. When I first got this pillow it did have a slight rubber latex smell. I just left it out a couple of days to air out. That smell is basically gone now. It never really bothered me but I mention it for people who are sensitive to some scents. 

So yes I can highly recommend this pillow. It is definitely comfortable and pleasant to sleep on. It really helps me not wake up with a stiff neck. I use this pillow when I sleep on my back or my side. Either way it supports my neck very well. 

*****Disclosure*****
I was provided this free pillow from Langria for evaluation and testing. All opinions are my own.
I did not received and will not receive any other compensation.