Monday, October 10, 2016

Paper Pert Handmade Leather Journal






Link to Journal on Amazon:
Paper Pret Journal

I am very impressed with the quality of this leather journal from Paper Pret. The leather is real Water Buffalo Leather. It has that wonderful genuine leather smell. The stitching is well done also around the edges. I love that leather cord wrap. It gives this journal an excellent vintage look and feel. The flaps have pockets underneath for storing small items. The flap on the right even has loops to hold pencils or pens.

The sheets in this journal are plain white and not lined. The paper is medium thickness I would say. Not too thin or thick. it is also acid free paper which is great. I did actually write on some of the sheets to test them out. I removed those sheets for the video because the info was personal so I didn't want to share that :)

Also included as a bonus was a small picture holder with a button closure. That is a nice little extra. 

This journal is well made with quality materials. It is beautiful. I can definitely recommend it. Take a look at it on amazon for more details.

Disclosure: I was provided this Journal free of charge from Paper Pret for evaluation and testing. All opinions are my own.
I did not received and will not receive any other compensation.