Thursday, October 13, 2016

Gem Stone King Simulated Opal Gold Plated Ring







Link to Opal Ring in Amazon
Opal Ring

This ring is very beautiful. It is actually Sterling Silver underneath with an 18K Yellow Gold plating on top. I did see the 925 stamp on the inside of the band. This is great because it is not just some base metal underneath. The plating is well done and the Yellow is a nice tone. 

The main stone is a wonderful 8 X 10 mm oval cut Simulated White Opal. The one I received is more milky cream colored than white. I see mostly Red and Orange flashes with a little Green here and there. All around the Opal in 2 circles are little clear Cubic Zirconia. One circle is a little higher that the other one. Those add some nice shine and sparkle to the ring. 

This ring is comfortable to wear and looks amazing. The stone is in a raised setting so it does stick up off the finger a bit. Just use caution so it doesn't snag on anything. The ring came in a nice gift box also. Please see my video for a closer look.

Disclosure: I was provided this free ring from Gold Stone King for evaluation and testing. All opinions are my own.
I did not received and will not receive any other compensation.