Monday, October 10, 2016

Gem Stone King Peridot Sterling Silver Ring




Link to Ring on Amazon:
Peridot Ring

This ring is very beautiful. It features a Genuine Oval Peridot that measures about 8 X 6 mm. It is a wonderful light Green color. I love how this ring has a swirl design around the main stone. This makes it special and unique. Not just your common round or square ring. There are also little clear Cubic Zirconia. Those add shine to the ring.

This ring is Sterling Silver and it does have the 925 stamp on the inner band. The band is not too wide or thick so the ring is comfortable to wear.

I am very happy with the quality and design of this ring. I can easily recommend it. Please see my video for more details and a closer look.

Disclosure: I was provided this Ring free of charge from Gem Stone King for evaluation and testing. All opinions are my own.
I did not received and will not receive any other compensation.